The tradition and heritage continues…
- Dating back to 1898, the Rooney Family opened their first saloon in western Pennsylvania.
- January 27, 1901 "The Chief" Art Rooney is born!
- By 1913, family business and home is moved to the north shore of Pittsburgh. Opened Dan Rooney Café and Bar, at the corner of Corey and General Robinson Streets, close to where Three Rivers Stadium once stood.
- In March 1998, Rooney's Public house opens on Clematis Street, in West Palm Beach, Florida.
- In 1999, Rooney's Old Irish Ale is revived on tap at Rooney's Public House in Jupiter and West Palm Beach, Florida.
- 2011 the Rooney brewing legacy continues, introducing with family pride, Rooney's Old Irish Ale.
2013…today, be a part of the heritage and raise one for the "Old Sod"!
Saturday, May 25, 2013 - 12:00pm
Saturday, June 1, 2013 - 1:00pm
Saturday, June 15, 2013 - 12:00pm